Postponed to April 2017!
The GIA-Tech Team is delighted to announce its 1st Global Industry Automation - Technology Networking Summit 2016, to be held in Berlin on April 20–21, 2016.
The Summit is designed as an information sharing forum and an intimate networking platform for key technology executives from different industries.
A select group of senior level business innovators from the global industry and manufacturers will engage in challenging debates and cutting edge knowledge sharing about the developments the industry is facing.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about new technologies, new practices, and emerging standards
- See the latest product releases from leading suppliers
- Hear how others are solving some of your most challenging problems
- Discuss your issues and ideas with peers, suppliers, and specialists
- Inject your requirements into supplier product roadmaps
- Expand your knowledge
- Network with colleagues and develop valuable relationships with peer, supplier executives and manufacturers
We look forward to collaborating with you for a successful 2016 Summit.
Your GIA-Tech Team.